Gönderen Konu: BITX in mucidinden yeni Arduino'lu QRP  (Okunma sayısı 6237 defa)

Çevrimdışı TA3EP

BITX in mucidinden yeni Arduino'lu QRP
« : 17 Ocak 2014, 09:16:20 »
Bitx den daha önce bahsetmiştim, 20m de çalışan, entegre kullanmayan ve her yerde bulunan malzemelerden yapılmış bir QRP cihazı. Mucidi Hintli bir genç teknisyen, Ashhar Farhan idi.

İşte bu genç, yıllar önce dizayn ettiği BITX den sonra şimdi de Arduino bazlı bilgisayar çipi destekli olarak çalışan yeni bir QRP cihaz yapmış. Planlarını ve prototip cihazın fotoğraflarını geçenlerde internette paylaştı. Özelliği çok basit olması ama çok etkili çalışması. Cihazın çıkışı 1w, ancak tüm HF frekanslarda aralıksız çalışıyormuş. Bir RS 232 portu üzerinden bilgisayar kontrolü yapılabiliyormuş.

Minima QRP nin diğer özellikleri:

•Superhet design. The IF is at 20 MHz.
•No RF amp before the crystal filter. As a result, receiver has very low distortion and yet, it’s strong enough to deal with the loud signals in today’s band conditions.
•Easy to use. A single knob tunes the entire HF band. Sideband selection is automatic.
•One Button. The single F-button that toggles the RIT and swaps the two VFOs.
•1 watt output. Add your own power amplifier to take it to your prefered power level.
•No tune up. Just set the BFO frequencies, notch the low pass filters and you’re done.
•Easy to build. The component count is not much greater than that of the BITX.
•Arduino based. The transceiver is controlled with the simple, universally available microcontroller.
•Hackable. It is easy to reprogram the Minima, change the circuit and try out new things.

Engineering is all about making choices and deciding what to leave out. So, what's not included in the Minima?
•No AGC. A good AGC to match the Minima will add complexity to the transceiver. Preference was given to undistorted audio from an unencumbered signal chain.
•1 Watt output. You’ll want to add a linear to boost the power level.
•20 Mhz notch. The transceiver has a deep notch around 20 Mhz. So, the transceiver works everywhere in the HF bands, except at 20 Mhz.

Minima QRP nin web sitesi:

http://www.phonestack.com/farhan/minima.html

I ♥ HF SSB
I ♥ 20m BAND

Çevrimdışı TA3IHD

Ynt: BITX in mucidinden yeni Arduino'lu QRP
« Yanıtla #1 : 19 Ocak 2014, 09:47:09 »
Mete Bey,  internetteki araştırmalarınız hepimize faydalı oluyor. Teşekkürler.
Belki birgün Farhan'ın bu cihazınıda yaparız. 73..

Çevrimdışı TA3EP

Ynt: BITX in mucidinden yeni Arduino'lu QRP
« Yanıtla #2 : 19 Ocak 2014, 17:11:35 »
İnşallah. Artık PIC ler yetmiyor, ATMEL ler de işin içine girmeye başladı. 73
I ♥ HF SSB
I ♥ 20m BAND